Thursday, August 13, 2009

731 days...

731 days ago, I was meant to play golf in a tournament but my foursome fell through...
731 days ago, I photographed friends enjoying a day of drinking and golfing…
731 days ago, I saw a man with a sweet smile, a big heart and nice buns…
731 days ago, a man captured my attention by sticking his tongue out at me…
731 days ago, I found myself intrigued…
731 days ago, my heart started to beat faster…
731 days ago, your daddy and I met...

Two years have gone by since the day my eyes met your daddy's eyes…
Two years have gone by since your daddy told me we'd forever be connected...

Little did we know we'd have a miracle coming our way to brighten our lives and enlighten so many more…
Little did we know how much we’d fall in love with you…
Little did we know that our miracle would become an amazing angel…

731 days ago, I’d never dreamed I’d be where I am today…
731 days ago, seems like an eternity… and yet, it’s like it was yesterday…
731 days ago, the writing was on the wall...

I love you Ella, my angel! And so does Daddy. Forever and always…

No comments:

Post a Comment