Sunday, June 2, 2013

I've been robbed...

Today was June 2, 2013
Day 2 of the BCCH Miracle Weekend Telethon

4 years after losing my girl
And more so than ever
Today, the stories of miracles
Really got to me...

Where was my miracle???

Aside from the obvious
Ella was probably already too sick to be born
And live for 7 months and 20 days

Where was my miracle???

All weekend, the stories came
Yes, I love it.
 Yes, I get it.

But where was my miracle???

It's not supposed to get worse.
Or is it?

Where was my miracle???

I don't want to sound ungrateful.
I know i got my miracle.
But why should they get more than one.
And I all i have is one miracle.

As I sat with friends tonight
I could not help but think
What would Ella look like now?
How much of a daddy's girl would she be?
And what kind of a daddy would he be?

Where was my miracle???

And I felt robbed.

For him.
And for me.

For her.
For us.

No comments:

Post a Comment